Every Friday, MakeUseOf Answers honors the Best Answer of the Week to reward the skills and time required to solve tough questions. Every single comment made on Answers is reviewed for the contest and positive feedback can help decide the winners! So whether you have an answer or received free support, please contribute!
This week our winners in the Best Answer of the Week contest are:
Best Answer of the Week – Karkala Nayak
1st Runner Up – Smayonak
2nd Runner Up – Frumph
Congratulations to all of you!
Did you know you can earn points for solving questions? Register with MakeUseOf, be logged in, respond to a question, and earn 10 points per answer. Points are added to your overall score at the end of the day, limits apply.
Some of the best answers can be found in reply to the best questions. Have a look and learn something today:
- Do you still use pirated software?
- What is the most efficient and user friendly email service?
- What is a good, small program for joining two videos?
- What’s the better paid security software – Avast Internet Security or Norton Anti-Virus?
- What is the best password manager for Windows?
- Should I format my Flash drives in NTFS or FAT32?
- How can I allow the use of Flash Drives on a public computer without using an admin account?
- Where is the best place to read manga online?
- What software can convert GIF image files into Word documents?
- How does stereo sound get recorded in a phone?
- How do writers at MakeUseOf find ideas for content?
For regular updates subscribe to the Answers RSS Feed.
Need help? Ask A Question at MakeUseOf Answers.